FSSAI FOOD LICENSE
Food safety and standards authority of India(FSSAI) is an independent and sculpture body under Food security and norms act,2006. FSSAI capabilities are authoritative control by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Primary target of FSSAI Food License are following:
1. To work with sanitation.
2. To manage produce, capacity, Distribution, deal and import of food.
Food permit conveys a 14-digit enlistment number. Food permit are finished by Book A Professional.
TYPES OF FSSAI FOOD LICENSE:
FSSAI issues three sorts of permit in view of nature of food business and turnover
1. Basic License:- For turnover under Rs.12 lakhs.
2. State License:- For turnover between Rs.12lakhs to Rs.20 Cr.
3. Central License:- For turnover above Rs.20 Cr.
WHO REQUIRED A FSSAI FOOD LICENSE:
1. License/Registration with FSSAI is required for each Food Business Operator(FBO).
2. The individual who is a shipper needs to apply for a focal permit at their location which has been enrolled with DGFT while getting Import Export Code.
3. When Food Business Operator is working more than two states,it must needs to obtain one extra focal permit or the Head office/Registered office and separate permit for every area.
WHO REQUIRED FOR FSSAI FOOD LICENSE
• Picture ID gave by Government authority.
• Address confirmation gave by Government authority.(Like-DL/Voter card/Aadhar card).
• Photo of FBO(Food business administrator).
• List of Directors with full address and contact.
• proof/Confirmation of ownership of premises.
• Partnership Deed/Affidavit of Proprietorship/MOA& AOA.
• NOC and Copy of License firm assembling
• Announcement Form.
• List of Food items.
• Blue Print of handling unit and Equipment/Machinery.
• For Transporter: Proof for Turnover or self-statement of number of vehicles